Captain Tom 100Do it your way!
Celebrate Captain Tom’s amazing achievements by taking on Captain Tom 100 for Making The Leap over his birthday weekend!
We’re inviting you, your family, colleagues and friends to take part in Captain Tom 100 over the weekend from Friday 30 April to Bank Holiday Monday 3 May 2021 to celebrate Captain Sir Tom Moore’s remarkable achievements and raise vital funds for Making The Leap.
Friday 30 April would have been Captain Sir Tom’s 101st birthday and is the one-year anniversary of the extraordinary celebrations that followed the conclusion of his fundraising walk that raised an incredible £38.9 million for the NHS.
Following the outpouring of heartfelt messages since Captain Sir Tom’s death, his family pledged to celebrate his life with an event that everyone could get involved in to celebrate his generosity, hope and sense of fun – the Captain Tom 100.
Get involved and support Making The Leap:
- All you need to do is dream up your Captain Tom 100 – an activity of your choice based around the numbers 100. Whether you’re walking 100 steps, running 100 metres, baking 100 cakes, or something else just as imaginative – it’s your chance to do it your way!
- Once you’ve decided what you are doing, you can set up a fundraising page or donate via JustGiving to Making The Leap.
- Take on your challenge anytime over the weekend from Friday 30 April to Bank Holiday Monday 3 May.
- Encourage your friends, family and colleagues to get involved also by taking part in their own challenge or sponsoring you.
- Share your 100 on social media using #CaptainTom100.
We hope you’ll join the thousands of people around the world taking part in Captain Tom 100 and spread his message of hope while raising much-needed funds for Making The Leap.
Get In Touch
If you would like further information on how to support Making The Leap as part of Captain Tom 100, please contact Lucy Pryce on 0208 962 1900 or email email@example.com