Are you 16-25 and looking for a job?
Making The Leap’s free training gives you the chance to stand out from the rest. Our three-week workshop includes sessions run by Foxtons Estate Agents, BNP Paribas Bank, the RAF and a leading Investment Banking firm. You’ll also get help with your CV from corporate professionals!
Through a range of fun, interactive activities, based both at our specialised training centre and at corporate offices, you’ll find yourself graduating our programme with:
• Direct exposure to leading corporates
• Experience of sessions led by successful professionals
• Increased confidence
• Knowledge of invaluable and little-known job-hunting techniques
• Stand-out interview skills
• A CV that will wow potential employers
• New friends and professional networks
• Clarity about career paths
• Networking skills
• Ongoing coaching and support from a team who will treat you like an individual, and really do believe in you
And much more!
We can help you access a range of job opportunities specifically for 16-25 year olds (check them out here: http://www.mtl.org.uk/
10am-4pm, 3rd-21st September 2018
Free refreshments are provided!
Harriet Tubman House, Hazel Road, London, NW10 5PP
How do I sign up?
Don’t miss out! To find out if you are eligible, and to register your place before 31st August, get in touch with Gareth, Jamal or Rosa on the below details to find out how we can help you get the job you’ve been searching for!
You can also register your interest directly by clicking here.
Or, request a call back from a member of the MTL team – we’ll get back to you with a few questions about your eligibility!